Orka – Asset Management Platform
Manage any asset or service, on any device, anywhere!
Orka is the next generation asset management solution in the cloud. Capture unlimited, vital asset data in Orka’s easily accessible, one stop hub for all relevant information regarding your asset portfolio – whatever those assets may be.
With reduced capital outlay costs and user specific, scalable licensing access, not only will Orka become your central go-to portal, you’ll never run the risk of paying for functionality you don’t need. Orka is even GIS ready, powered by the most comprehensive web-based mapping technology available to allow you to plug and go with any existing mapping server.
Savvy search functions and filters enable instant, paperless access to your asset portfolio with essential visibility of your distinct asset groups and locations, making for sleek workflows and saving time and money from the get go.
Monitor asset lifecycles and particulars with user-defined system attributes, giving you full control from any device, allowing collaborative workflows and operations from any location.
Orka’s phased release will ensure that you build an accurate, comprehensive inventory and fine-tune your data before you move forward to the next level, with a fully fledged asset management framework. As you add in functionality, you’ll be able to continually improve the decisions you make and enhance the key performance areas of your service.
- Fully accessible from any internet enabled device, work from home, the office or field.
- Intuitive: Whether you’re tech savvy or tech timid, you’ll love Orka’s effortless nature and fluency.
- Easy and cost-effective to manage: No need to rely on expensive IT resources or hardware with Orka’s fully cloud hosted solution.
- Unlimited and unrestricted: Build unlimited assets and asset groups to de-clutter your asset stock profiles to a streamlined inventory that suits your services.
- GIS ready: Make the most of Orka’s standard inbuilt mapping functions and integrate your database effortlessly with existing mapping servers.
- Driven by best practice guidelines for security and user accountability: Keep it relevant and refined with the option to set up permissions, giving you full control of key staff operating your data in your organisation.
Orka’s cloud based nature means that you can be up, running and reaping benefits in no time, but we can also offer on premise hosting options for those looking to maintain Orka in house.
Come and say Hello!
At MCPC we understand that every client has specific needs. To discuss Orka and its future modules in further detail or simply to pop by for a chat, we’d love to hear from you.
Please use the form to submit your enquiry and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can.