In October 2011, we launched our first online user satisfaction survey to understand how users of Colony feel about the system. We’re pleased to say that the results of the survey are now in, and a full report is available to download by our users in the Current Customers section of the MCPC Systems’ website.
Some key taster facts taken from the survey report include:
• 29 different organisations responded, who are collectively responsible for managing 955 allotment sites across the UK.
• 44% of users said they used Manual Data Records, such as spreadsheets, to manage their allotment information before switching to Colony.
• 23% of users said they switched to Colony for to improve efficiency, and 20% said they switched to Colony to simplify processes.
• 100% of respondents rated MCPC Systems’ Support as either good or excellent.
• 100% of users agreed or strongly agreed that Colony’s features and functions overall were useful to their management procedures.